Please complete our application below for the best job you will ever have!
This is a fun, low stress job with a variety of duties. Self-Storage or Real Estate experience is not necessary to apply. As Manager in Training, you will be working both inside the leasing office helping customers and outside on the storage site keeping the storage facility clean & neat for all of our tenants.
The office duties include keeping the office open during office hours, answering the phone, collecting rental payments, leasing Self-Storage units and assisting customers with general storage needs. Additionally, you will be training with the Manager on all office paperwork so that you will be ready for a promotion to the Property Manager position in Newton after 6-12 months.
The outside duties include sweeping out storage units when tenants move out, picking up small trash on the lot and keeping the common areas of the storage facility clean and neat. Additionally, you will learn to properly supervise maintenance contractors on large jobs on the facility alongside your manager.
This is a great starting position for a career with a highly successful and growing real estate company.
–Tuesday through Saturday schedule during normal business hours while in training
8:30am – 6pm Tuesday – Friday, 9am – 4pm Saturday
– Bi-Weekly paychecks + monthly bonus (bonus is guaranteed for the 1st 90 days) + Travel Compensation
– Full benefits after 90 days (Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Short-Term Disability)
– Paid Vacation (12 days per year) starting after 6 months
– Holiday pay starting immediately (7 days per year)
– Full-Time Position, 40 hours per week minimum, some limited overtime is available
- Discounts available on personal storage unit after 90 days
–Willingness to work with the public and provide excellent customer service
-Willingness & ability to do basic office cleaning, walk the property, pick up small trash, roll up storage doors and sweep units
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Minimum age of 21 years old
–Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
– Clean Background check, Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Physical Required
Lampe Management Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.