Please complete our application below for consideration. Any incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
Real Estate Management Company has immediate Entry Level Accounting opening for Accounts Receivable Clerk/Property Administrator
This position involves posting daily, weekly & monthly transactions from various real estate projects into our accounting system & supporting property managers on the phone & via email. You will be joining a high performing accounting team in Smithfield, NC with the opportunity for advancement. You will be working with experienced Self-Storage and Office/Warehouse property managers throughout the southeast. This is a fun, fast paced job with on-the-job training and mentoring provided.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
– Monday through Friday
– Full-Time Position
– 40 hours per week + Monthly Bonus Commission
– Full benefits after 90 days (Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability & Aflac Insurance)
– Paid Vacation (after 6 months)
– Paid Holidays (7) immediately
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Ability to Work Independently is a Must
– Experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum age of 21 years’ old
– Must own Reliable Transportation
–Valid State Driver’s License
– Background & Driving Record Check, Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Physical Required
- This position is not available for remote working
The location will be at our corporate office in Smithfield, NC.
Lampe Management Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.